Sunday, July 23, 2006

Neighbours from he..!!

There’s a perfectly good reason why you haven’t been getting updates on the blog site and it wasn’t exactly, totally my fault. To assist my lack of sleep in the caravan environment due to a lack of suitable chemical assistance I resorted to a nice hot mug of milk whilst reading email on Gary’s laptop. Needless to say Gary’s size 13 hooves tripped over the cord, milk all over the keyboard and the keyboard went to sleep instantly!! Still the man of the van did not yell – he didn’t even raise his voice which leaves me convinced I am dying of some incurable disease.

Not much self-control in the voice department in our neighbours quarters to the rear. Even working with the grafitti artists and some of the roughest gangs in Melbourne did not prepare me for the “Mother from hell”s verbal attack on her family at full volume. Caleb stuffed his hand down his throat to muffle his convulsions and now thinks I’m OK after all. The air wasn’t just blue – it was thick navy blue black. I didn’t know the F word could be used quite so creatively and Rachel now thinks we look like the Flanders in comparison! We are very thankful Sam was asleep – could you imagine his not so subtle comments???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home