Monday, July 24, 2006

Saving Space

Seeing that we have arrived in warmer climes, it was decided to pack away all our clothes which require single degree temperatures to be worn. Ev had thought ahead about this and purchased a "Space Saver Bag" which compresses clothes into a much smaller space than in a normal drawer. So yesterday after lunch we went through all drawers and cabinets sifting and repacking. We didn't actually find the Space Saver Bag, but we did manage to create more room in all our cupboards and drawers. It is a marvellous invention - I recommend buying one and storing it in a safe place.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Boutros said...

Great stories - all of them.

Ev,I read your tales out loud to my dearly beloved - like one reads horror stories to younglings on a dark night.

She just shakes uncontrollably, clutching her electric blanket, and house central heating-control unit whilst wailing a lament.

I can safely say we can cross of ANY road trips other than to Maling road or the Hilton Deluxe suite!

Thanks!! ;)

martin

8:02 am  
Blogger revheard said...

Esmae, It probably is a lot safer in the Great Outdoors if one isn't such a klutz - I am definitely not missionary material.I was the one cheering when the doors to Bangladesh were closed just in case God decided that was my fate!We are now in croc territory and I am very short sighted - every fallen log gives me a fright! Love to you all. Ev

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home