Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Caleb's first thoughts!

wow...
I can't believe we are already just hours away from leaving on our 14 week trip. The hardest thing has been the minute or two when we left family and friends and cat. I don't start crying, i don't find it sad, BUT what i find sad (in crying way) is other people (like Rachel and Mum) crying, that's what makes me cry, but only 4 seconds. OK! Now that all the bad stuff has gotten out of the way, now lets get onto da good stuff:

FISHING:
noun
Definition: A fun way to record your journey around Aus. And a great hobby, also provides goals, like CATCHING A BIG BARRA :-)
Fishing will be my major part of life during this trip, one thing is that i NEVER would've thought that we would go fishin' at the first stop!!!

NO SKOOL:
unheard of
Definition: A rare saying that mostly gets used in fantasy kids books and in kids imagination... until now... A WHOLE TERM OF IT *jumps around in joy* Wat a kid wouldn't give 4 a WHOLE term off!!! Especially 2 miss out on Aim tests, assignments, Yr.7 boring stuff etc.

Overall I think this will b a great trip (not including Mum raving about how much we miss the cat etc. tho my arm is not missin' the cat, u should c the scratches! lol). I am most looking forward 2 fishing (no surprise). Also catching a big barra!

C'yall soon :-D

Cale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home