Friday, June 16, 2006

Rachel's first thoughts

Excitement
I can’t wait until we’re off. I cannot believe we are actually doing this. I am really looking forward to it.

Cat
I can’t believe we are actually going to leave our cute little kitten behind! I am really really going to miss her.

Stuck!
You’ve seen a picture of our campervan. Okay, I admit it’s not too bad. But, just imagine, being stuck in there with, TWO BROTHERS!
I am definitely going to go mad in there.

School
Let’s start up a chant. “I’m going to miss school-ool. I’m going to miss school-ool. YEAH!” I’m also going to tap into this website now and again, so if you want to read more of my writing, just check back in here!

WAKE UP!
I am going to hate being woken up early every morning. Did I mention my bed is on the kitchen table?! Boys always wake up, and go straight to the breakfast table!

Those are the negatives and positives! Bye for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home